Madeleine is just amazing with family members. She is loving, kind and willing to be raw and vulnerable in her work. She clearly gets it. And she has this magical ability to shift seamlessly from knowledgeable facilitator to compassionate friend who is walking the same journey in the trenches of this horrible disease. I wish that I, and my family, had met her when I was still drinking.
- Was Your Thanksgiving an Alcohol or Drug-Filled Sh*t Show? How to Shift Your Experience of the Remaining Holidays
- There Are Many Addiction Myths. But Even the Antidotes Sometimes Get It Wrong
- The Treatment Industry Largely Ignores Families
- We Know So Much More About Addiction & Family Addiction, But Myths Still Abound
- “You Can’t Control It” Is Only a Partial Truth