Madeleine is just amazing with family members. She is loving, kind and willing to be raw and vulnerable in her work. She clearly gets it. And she has this magical ability to shift seamlessly from knowledgeable facilitator to compassionate friend who is walking the same journey in the trenches of this horrible disease. I wish that I, and my family, had met her when I was still drinking.
- Are You Putting Your Life On Hold Waiting for Your Loved One to Recover?
- Taking Addiction Treatment Claims With a Grain of Salt
- We Know Several Things That Support Addiction Recovery, and Yet Treatment Centers Rarely Do Them
- 6 Ways Family Members Mimic the Symptoms of a Substance Use Disorder
- Holiday Boundaries: The Key to Surviving the Holidays with a Loved One Abusing Substances